Monday, June 1, 2009

About Hind End Photograph

Hi, Good Monday Morning!

My studio should be up and running by the end of this week. I've begun doing a variety of photography and am entering into the world of weddings! I'm terribly excited.

I went to a Wedding Event Networking meeting Thursday at the Firesky Resort in Scottsdale. It was very cool. The talent in one room, I came to find out, was amazing. I ran home, after getting through the traffic on the 101 at 9:00 PM, to discover some of the premier wedding photographers of Phoenix were there.

People like, Archie, from Cosey Photography.com and Sararh Hagerty from Hagerty Photography.com and Katrina from Sedona Bride and even, Holley Schumacher from Holley Schumacher Photography .

All amazingly gifted and talented wedding photographers AND seemingly nice people.

I've met the most amazing photographers and people who are all connected to the wedding industry in some way.

I'm now working with Ken Gray Helicopter Aerial Photography and Photo Decor and More on new projects. He called me out of the blue the last Monday. I thought, 'Wow the Universe works quickly!'

Just posted an edgy image that is getting a lot of attention at Tami Gramont Photography .

Keep checking back for my new outlook and newest photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment